2018 VRMA International Conference
Bungalow Sponsorship Information
100% of your sponsorship dollars will go towards VRMA’s Advocacy Fund. VRMA’s Advocacy Fund proactively works to build a stronger industry voice, and this additional funding will contribute to:
- Studies related to housing affordability claims, economic impact, and cost of enforcing onerous rules.
- Proactive professional lobbying in states to create reasonable regulations of the industry.
- Active engagement and education of public officials on the vacation rental industry and its beneficial impact.
- Regulatory toolkits for public officials and the public to assist in designing enforceable and sensible regulations.
- Development of a coordinated national strategic communication strategy to counter the misinformation about the industry.
- Leveraging the support and resources of other organizations.
- Supporting local and state short-term rental advocacy groups.
These are just a few of the possibilities that VRMA’s new advocacy fund will provide the vacation rental industry, thanks to your contributions. Fund utilization will be ultimately approved by members of the VRMA board, with recommendations put forth by a volunteer committee of VRMA members. The fund is designed to complement current VRMA efforts.
Contributors will receive a “Supporter Toolkit” featuring shareable social media posts and a sample press release to assist in demonstrating your commitment to protecting the vacation rental industry. In addition, contributing companies will receive special recognition on the VRMA Voice advocacy website.
Contributions, donations, and gifts to the VRMA Advocacy Fund are not tax deductible. They support our advocacy and lobbying efforts. VRMA is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(6) organization.